The 17th International Conference on Crystallization of Biological Macromolecules (ICCBM17) will be held from October 29 to November 2, 2018, at ShanghaiTech University. ICCBM17 will provide an exciting atmosphere to learn and discuss novel research and technologies and to interact with experts in the field of biocrystallogenesis.
Before the conference, interested students/researchers will get the opportunity to learn hands-on techniques by participating in the Pre-Conference Workshop held in October 26-29, 2018.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
- Theory and practice of biological crystallization
- Crystallization of membrane proteins
- Crystallization and sample delivery for serial crystallography
- Electron Diffraction or MicroED
- Crystallization for neutron diffraction
- Crystallization under special physical or chemical environments
- Instrumentation, automation and crystal to beam
- Crystallization in industry and biomedicine
Organizers: Prof. Zhi-Jie Liu & Prof. Da-Chuan Yin